Some concrete examples of mobilization of expertise:
• Twinning between French and Tunisian, Moroccan or Egyptian veterinary services (EU funded);
• TAIEX Expertise for expert involvement in
training workshops (EU funded);
• Support to "RESOLAB" (FAO funded);
• Support to the Fisheries Health Authority of Madagascar (AFD funded);
• Identification of experts;
• Community Veterinary Emergency Team (EU funded);
• Convention on the mobilization of French-speaking experts (FAO funded);
• Experts to speak at seminars "Better Training for Safer Food" (BTSF) in Europe and worldwide (EU funded).
For details, see "Annual activity reports"
Please Note: FVI is a federative structure, which does not recruit experts but who is responsible for facilitating, with its members’ structures, their identification and mobilization.